May 19, 2011

City school topper aims to be a techie

CHENNAI: Vishal Katariya of Hari Shree Vidyalayam was beaming with joy after his score of 93 per cent in the Class X ICSE exam, the results for which were announced on Tuesday.
Vishal is not the kind who will kill himself to get that high score, instead he did not push himself much and balanced the academics with his interests.“I am not particular about any college, I just am keen on doing computer engineering. I want to take up computer science subject as that has always been my subject of interest. The next two years will decide my career. The last three months were strenuous, I put in my best, but before that I had not done much,” says the high scorer from Chennai, who has topped at his school level.He has been studying at the RA Puram school since Class VI. Now, he plans to switch over to a CBSE school as his school does not have Classes XI and XII.

No comments:

Post a Comment